Thursday, January 21, 2010

seattle #2 or is it 3?

so week 2 here in seattle.
it's been gorgeous this week. high 50's and 60's. it's like march in mass. i'll take it. it also hasn't rained all that much which is nice.
i'm now working at a really cool place called chaco canyon . it's a certified organic vegan and raw foods cafe and it is very cool. being certified organic means that they have to have 95% organic ingredients so that's very cool. the food is damn good and the people are really cool. and i got the job out of pure luck and determination. thank god too because i've become painfully aware that while only working in theatre was awesome for my theatrical life, it sucks trying to get any other type of job because no one understands my skills or my skills are not applicable for any normal person job.
my house is great. im getting settled in finally, making a bit of mess in my room. making food. i bought myself 4 new cookbooks from microcosm publishing and they are very cool.
this weekend bo and kaitlin are going home to montana so it's just me and derek in the house . so hopefully im going to get out and explore some and make some delicious food from one of my new cookbooks. pictures to come hopefully.
also me and bo want to start video blogging. so look out for that too.

No comments: