Saturday, July 14, 2012

2 posts in one week. Whoa. I know, right?

Ok so this post isn't anything too exciting. Mostly just a smal update. For those of you who do not have the face (book) you may or may not know that my computer charger has shat the bed and now rests in peace. If I wasn't in morocco this wouldn't be that huge of a deal but considering that I have a Mac and really only the USA and Europe can afford apple products I am kind of up shit creek without a paddle. Now seeing as I have terrible luck with laptops (my gateway in 3 years had 4-6 new hardrives, 2x new motherboard a logic board replaced screen busted fans and replaced ram then my other MacBook pro had 4 maybe 5 hardrives a logic board and finally ram failure before I got a replacement ) I take the charger breaking over so manu other computer issues. But as a result my computer now is at 25% charge and will probably stay that way until someone with the same charger as me visits my mskina ( sad/pathetic) ass in site ( HIGHLY unlikely) or when I arrive home in america on aug 9th with my newly purchased charger lying on my bed like a hotel chocolate on your pillow. (most likely). So as a result this will be the last time I update probably for a while. I'm going to try and go to a cyber cafe but with the slowness of the computers combined with the French keyboards I will grow impatient with typing and probably write two sentences in 10 minutes with more heinous spelling and mistypes then I have now from typing on my iPhone, grow impatient and them give up. So there you have it. I hope you're all thrilled to see me when I'm home in aug. I'll be on the east coast aug 10-22 then Oregon for my darling tina's wedding the 24th-28th. So keep me in mind and stay classy interwebs.

2 comments:

RachelR said...

Dear Michelle,

Molly has an extra charger in Oz!!! She let me borrow it when I was having computer issues :)


Molly will help you!


Yayyyy!!!!!!

Mich said...

I will gove her a call then! Thanks so much! Hope america is treating you well! Everytime I wear clothes you gave me I think of you.