Tuesday, December 16, 2008

day 2 of work!
woot. things are going well. i worked on this program called lightwright all day which was cool b/c it's a program I've really wanted to learn.
DC has been really really warm. yesterday it was almost 60. today it was colder, but still not winter cold. it's kinda nice but more really weird.
Work is going well, I really like it and i can't wait to go on the road.
It's kinda cool to be working in such a big building. I keep getting lost. It reminds me of my internship job in london. it's also kinda cool walking into such a big building and being able to say that i work there. I'm going to take a picture tomorrow so you can all see. whoever you all are.
anyways life is pretty good can't complain. dc seems like a pretty cool city. and I like having my own room and tv and even though it's spotty, the internet as well. i also bought an amazing bottle of reisling from my first ever trader joes. delicious.
so long story short life is good.

No comments: