Friday, December 19, 2008























Just came from seeing this movie. absolutely amazing. i loved it. i loved the music, the colors, the story, the actors, the filming. It also made me really want to go to India. I wanted to go last year in Understandings of God after Lair did his presentation about his time volunteering in India and I think I still really want to. Some day hopefully. maybe next year??? who knows.

I also saw a preview for the movie milk. it's about harvey milk, love him. i want to see it so badly.... the documetary made me cry. god forbid what a highly dramatised movie will do to me.

I love this actor Dev Patel. He was in Skins ( the bbc (4?) ) show i fell in love with last year. it is now sadly over, but supposedly they're making a new season? i highly recommend the show to everyone. It's about british teens who do all sorts of crazy shit in their lives. Dev's character was the indian character who was best friends with the gay character. there's an amazing quote anwars dad says about religion and being gay. i'm trying ot find it.

No comments: