Saturday, January 3, 2009


just a picture i found funny. took it in nyc.

hey all i figured i would post my address for ya'll
so here it is

Jen Howard for Michelle M. (email me if you don't know my last name. )

Education Department

Kennedy Center

PO Box 101510

Arlington, VA 22210

If it’s a package, send it here:

Jen Howard for Michelle M.

Education Department

Kennedy Center

2700 F Street, NW

Washington, DC 20566

if you send a letter to the package address it'll take more than a week to get back aaaand it'll get zapped by gross radiation and stuff and supposedly the paper will get brown and sticky, so unless you want me to see what it's like, don't send a letter to the physical address. woot!



1 comment:

Tina Hart said...

You know I'm tempted to send you a letter to the package address just to find out what happens.... just sayin.... could be kinda cool :)