Saturday, January 24, 2009

grand canyon. omfg loves it. i want to hike it and paddle it for the rest of my life.


went to the grand canyon west today. it was amazing, first day off. i almost wish we hadn't been so close to teh grand canyon b/c i would have like a chill ass day off. but instead i got to see this natural beauty and wonder, so i can't really complain. All i want to do now is quit my life and kayak the Colorado river. It was expensive, but we got to go on the skywalk which was this cool sort of sidewalk that was glass that went over the canyon. I had a fun time just laying down over the glass looking at the canyon 2,000 feet below, unfortunately they didn't let us bring camera's out there. it was still fun though and the photographers had a great personality and it was fun talking to them. so here are some pictures from the trip. I'm in love. I've decided some day i just want to take a break from my life and hike and/or paddle the grand canyon. loves it. i plan on going back again some day soon. me and some the actors were just talking, but what i was saying was that i was so glad i took pictures, because it was just so grand and picturesque and huge and immense that my brain cannon conceptualize it. like i'm looking at the pictures and i can't even imagine that i was there and it was actually that large. I totally totally want to go back. I plan on looking at this pictures for a while.





in air at the top of this pint we ended up at. very cool








a completely accidental shot that came out amazingly of one of the actors on teh show kevin.



a cool color accent shot i took


here you can see the skywalk we walked on.



one of the views i saw. so beautiful