Sunday, September 27, 2009

to bead or not to bead...

packing sucks! ohmigod.
i am so bad at it. I've pared down my clothes as much as possible and they "fit" in my big ass walmart suitcase (which i love, don't get me wrong) but man. I packed a little differently this time from last time, this time bringing less pants and more leggings and a couple of skirts. the problem is the food thing. i'm planning on buying more food on the road and not eating out as much so i have a small duffel that was meant to hold my food and my frying pan and my beads, and hopefully my shoes but it is looking way too small. i mean, towards the end of tour what I have was what most people had, but at the the beginning? it's going to be an issue i can tell.

I'm happy with the clothing, and i'm not changing it. but now the dilemma. do i I bring the beads or do I not? honestly bead crochet has been all i've done of late and i love doing it. i can do it all the time. once they are strung it is wicked fun just to sit there and crochet. problem is beads take up room. i've tried two different ways of organizing them and neither is really the best. i don't know what to do. very annoying. i really want to. but part of me says it's a stupid idea.
last tour i had a significant amount of down time where I could bead and stuff but I don't know how this tour is going to be. i'm assuming busier but that could be me being cynical. we will see i geuss. i'll let you know all tomorrow what i decide. until then... im heading to bed and hopefully by the morning i will have found clarity. and my mind... or at least some of it.

No comments: