Sunday, April 4, 2010

ok. so i am so sorry. i've been continuing to take pictures, however on tuesday my hard drive crashed and i had to bring it in to the mac store to get fixed. i lost about a half a weeks worth of pictures, but they weren't that exciting. so i'm ok with that. so tomorrow over my delicious breakfast of either leftover vegan biscuits and gravy or oatmeal or pancakes. depends on how fast i move in the morning and how much motivation i have. this weekend i ended up being really productive. I have a new sewing gig and she's been letting me use her sewing machine at home and it's pretty exciting. the sewing it technically kinda difficult, but it's fun to do. just put on a tv show and let my ocd kick in. shazam. expect a series of updates this week from the last weeks pictures and birthday pics and stuff.

No comments: